Web Application Developer
*Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
For detailed information call 416-383-1608 to speak to a counselor now !
- Schedule 0
- Quizzes 0
- Category 3 hours
- Accreditation All level
- Articulations English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Computer & Networking Fundamentals
- Introduction to Linux
- C# & .Net Fundamentals
- Java Programming
- Software Engineering Principles
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- SQL Server & Development
- ASP.net Fundamentals
- Front End Web Development
- Employment Search
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, or
- Students are 18 years of age or older and pass the program entrance examination
- Possible Careers NOC: 2175
- Web Programmer
- Internet Site Developer
- e-business Website Developer
- Application Programmer
- Web Developer
- Web Master
- Web Manager
- Web Master
- Intranet Site Designer
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website.
- Create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.