Industrial Mechanic Millwright
Preparing to write the Certification of Qualification Exam 433A?
Taught by an industry experienced and related trade-certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
- Schedule 0
- Quizzes 0
- Category 3 hours
- Accreditation All level
- Articulations English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course offers a review of the following topics:
- Safety and Trade Science
- Technical Drawing
- Fasteners, Threads, Lubrication
- Rigging, Lifting, Shafts and Attachments
- Bearings, Drive Belts
- Installation, Levelling and Alignment
- Metallurgy, Metal Cutting Process
- Chain and Friction Bearings
- Pumps and Seals
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Prime Movers, Material Handling
- Ventilation, pollution Control
- WHMIS Review
- Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
This is a theory course and is recommended for persons with related trade experience.